Monday, January 31, 2011

Sg ITE Student @ KoVan (Not suitAble fOr slim girL suppOrter)

Gary Ng says "Sorry for missing for a period of time. Busy with my work too! Anyway, loaded a video i taken sometime ago. Not pretty or slim lady this time. I dont judge a lady by looks or figure as i think all ladies are the same, its only these girls are lazy thats all. If they really work hard, many girls can be prettier & sexy too. Anyway, this girls just turn 18 when i meet her. Loaded this video taken by my second cam to during our session as my first cam had problem saving our video. So no choice i gotta post this video. Well, i cant always post the pretty babes right...Enjoy...Cheers!!"

"Sorry for missing for a period of time. Busy with my work too!"

Im sure the work you do does not involve having a good command of English.

"I dont judge a lady by looks or figure as i think all ladies are the same, its only these girls are lazy thats all. If they really work hard, many girls can be prettier & sexy too."

If you work hard, Im sure you can find a hobby that surpasses having sex with "lazy" girls.

"Anyway, this girls just turn 18 when i meet her. Loaded this video taken by my second cam to during our session as my first cam had problem saving our video. So no choice i gotta post this video."

"No choice" because? Could you repeat that? I didnt catch that? Anyone did? Everyone has a choice Gary.

For more? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment