Monday, January 31, 2011

Gary Ng 174 & The Biggest Boobs





He says "Here u go..Spot whos the biggest boobs?.Which is the latest video? Theres a D cupper here but can u see which one? She made me proud for breaking my record for bonking a D boobs. For the new webbie, sorry guys. My new webbie is for member only. Stay with me long enough & u get the link. Please dont ask me to send the link please. U get invited if you are accepted. How? All my curent members exchange videos & photos with me before. U must be kind enough to share your videos in my webbie so everyone can see, not just my videos only. Just to share how my webbie works. It have function like live forum chat, web cam chat, videos viewing, photos viewing, profile of members to make friends. Overall, just like Adultfriendfinder, facebook or sammyboyforum. Interesting? Well, for those who just like to stick in your own world saving your homemade videos to urself, too bad you cant join me. Just stick to this blog ba...Ill post new videos here if i can. Cheers!"

For more? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment