Monday, January 31, 2011

Gary Ng 174 dream date





Naomi says she is single and looking for a man:

She adds:

Naomi carrys an attitude, maybe to some people they think im rude/dao. But this is me.
I dont wear a mask out to face everybody, i can easily offend people cause im too straight forward.Im quiet at all times towards friends/unknown,but im very noisy towards my close friends only.
The moment i dislike this person, ill ignore and leave that person.
I hate Gossips and Politics.
Fakers always dont last long..
I hate my friends to make use of me, if its true friends, why make use of me?
And i dont talk about my family matters, everybody have their own privacy.
Please respect that, thanks
-
-
Naomi always believe in
"What goes around comes around"
"Time will tell everything"
"Anything that doesnt kill me, makes me stronger"
-
-
Naomi is single till now, why?
I want a MAN not a BOY. As i had very bad previous r/s experienced.
I want someone to take care of me,
Very sweet,
Dear to me,
Understand me in every ways,
Be there for me when i need,
Give me surprises,
Give in to me in everything,
Respect my family members,
Presentable looking,
Someone loves me,
Dote on me

Her blog address in located in the links section below.

P.S - She requests that you NOT add her on Facebook and other networking sites, though she prominently displays links to her personal profile.


For more? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment