Monday, January 31, 2011

Gary Ng 174 is Love Sick




Gary Ng Said "Everything came to an end of my dream. I found out the cruel truth tonight after being in my dreamland for the recent 6 days. She was like an angel coming to me when she add me to msn. My mind totally went blank when i saw her photos as she looks so much smiliar to my ex gf who been with me for 6 years & nearly marrying. We chat for nights & me staying in msn till morning just to chat my heart out to her. She had send me her photo & i had kept her well in my mobile & even in my handphone background so i can see her anytime anywhere. For 6 days, she never left my eyes....The cruel things is i found out that is a guy who add me in msn using her photos trying to cheat me to transfer money to him. Using the account number he gave me, i found out the name behind this account & confirmed this ANGEL for 6 days is a guy who trying to cheat me. How i wish i wont found out this truth & live in my dream with her. Thinking i had found my goal in life again, now its totally destroyed again. My only regret now is i dont even know who she is. Where is she? I think, gary ng will never find his love again..Its difficult for him to trust or love anyone that easy again. Will any kind soul at least let me know her name if anyone know her? At least just a NAME for a memories i have for 6 days............."

Wow, Gary Ng has shown he has a brain. With your poor command of the English language and the dumb videos you post, you are not as stupid as many might think. Kudos to you Gary Ng.

She is:
Name :: Naomi liu
Blood Type :: B
Age :: 24
D.O.B :: 25 March 1985
Height :: 165
Weight :: 42
Religion :: Christian
Zodiac :: Aries
Contact me at naomiliu@live.com.sg
Blog is listed in links (Below)

For more? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment